[pnpgm] Teleport item?

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 00:21:28 CET 2011

Will:  "As I said earlier I think that scouting is very important to
developing a winning strategy.  First I think that somebody like Fremea or
Z'leyra who can fly unobtrusively should take a look around.  Then I think
someone should take a look inside and for that person having a quick
emergency escape plan is a very good idea, its probably not such a bad idea
for the one flying.  Unfortunately we probably don't have the time to make
something like that before we take a flight around the valley."