[pnpgm] Game Update #173

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Jun 27 04:42:10 CEST 2011

   As the group ponders how to slip past the torch-lit corner Arawn whispers to Unali and the rest of their group.

   "I can cloak Unali and myself in invisibility to slip around the corner. I can take others as well but the cloak will lift as soon as we lose contact with each other so it might be best to wait and come back for the rest afterwards."

OOC: If Unali doesn't want to use Invisibility/magic then Arawn will not cast anything, following her lead. Otherwise, he'll cast the invisibility on himself and hold on to Unali with a free hand to maintain invisibility. They will be able to see each other so coordinating things shouldn't be a problem.