[pnpgm] Game Update #171 - File #1199 - Unali takes a Shaper

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 23:05:32 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 10:50 PM, Scott Adams <longshotgm at netzero.com>wrote:

>  He is a bit shocked that no
>         one came to help but he did notice many were ready to kill the
>         guy.

OOC: Sorry Keit since Will did not follow his predetermined plan I can only
assume that he was just to fast... something to remember next time!

Speaking of predetermined plans Will is planing on ambushing in consultation
with who ever is scouting for our group using whatever skill required.  He
is planing on doing that after the Captain is engaged if at all possible. I
will also keep an eye on him in case I have to kill him as well.   I was
actually hoping to keep the Captain alive but....