[pnpgm] Game Update #169

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri Jun 10 02:32:33 CEST 2011

OOC: Sorry for not responding to Will's post earlier. I've been juggling a few things lately so haven't been checking emails as frequently as I normally do.

OOC: Scott, in reply to the question regarding Invisibility spells and Mana Sensing, would that detect someone who's invisible and, if so, about how well would it be able to pinpoint location?

["One more thing." Farseeker raises a hand. "I suspect we'll
         find human captives. We must be prepared to kill for mercy
         those people.  If we can rescue them that's fine. But those
         with those implants may be beyond help." He glances at Arawn
         specifically. "We must look to the greater good here.  We can't
         help each person that may be suffering and dying." He then turns
         to the others hoping they also understand the situation.
As Will and the others head toward the entrance to the next
         cavern. "Arawn you must know some bird calls you could use to
         signal when we are all in position (OOC I'm sure they don't know
         the difference between a European and an African swallow
         especially one carrying a  coconut).  Use a three prong attack
         north wall south wall and the third to ambush the shapers.]

  Arawn returned Farseeker's gaze with a stoic expression, remaining silent before turning to respond to Will's question.

"I do," he replied. "All ill-fitting for such a deep cave. With the current plan, however, it seems it won't be needed. Perhaps later in the mission."
   He gave Will an odd look as he added,
"Maybe after this is all over I can share with you what I know. You'd be surprised at what birds can express in a simple call. But we can discuss that later."