[pnpgm] Game Update #168

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Jun 6 04:53:37 CEST 2011

   Not sure what's being said IC vs. OOC but if Arawn catches wind that the map is needed he'll pull back a bit and take out the Vong map and begin a search. He'll stop from doing this or end it if the entire party is ready to move out.

   Also, just in case an arguement begins with Zhou, Arawn will quietly mention that now might not be the best time, as the Vong are right around the bend.

   After hearing the scouting report he comments,

   "Unless the Vong leave the chamber soon I think a fight's inevitable. I think the Shapers will pose the greater threat and we should try to take them out quickly if possible. I'd suggest a stealthy assassination for each but a simultaneous strike is going to be difficult. Even if the assassins get into place and succeed they're then separated and have to deal with the soldiers."

   He looked to Unali and Fremea.

   "Considering spacing between light sources, do you think it's possible to take out the Shapers one at a time without drawing attention as we move around the edge of the lake?"

   When Z'leyra disappears from view Arawn doesn't seem to react but does what he can to keep the captain's attention elsewhere. OOC: Is Z'leyra trying to coax the captain forward and into the vong cave?