[pnpgm] Experience Updated

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com
Thu Jul 21 01:16:04 CEST 2011

[ OOC - Sweet!  Kell finally gained a CEL.  About time.  Only took nearly loosing his arm 3 times.

Scott - I like the new experience/health page.  Very handy.  Great job on it!
 ]

>> Kiet looks at Kell and says, you distract them, and I'll rope them.  Together, we could take out quite a few."
[Missed this when it was posted.]

Wincing at Kiet, both gently laughing and in a bit of pain, "Sure.  My arm is the biggest target we have.  Give me three or four more arms and I can distract an entire army of Vong."

[Some options.  After healing, Kell thanks Z. However most feasible.  Not knowing how Fremea and Raban and Lin are doing, Kell will go to the human.  He'll also grab both spears, wand in shield hand.  Then head to help Fremea.]

Joking during the healing, "Ah! Whilst I enjoy a good fight, my arm is starting to complain.  Three times now!  Perhaps I should just cut it off and get it over with..."