[pnpgm] Experience Updated

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Wed Jul 20 08:49:38 CEST 2011

Experience/Mana/etc report on website is updated and current.

5 of 10 already used mana already and just started. :)

3 of 10 wounded 2 light and 1 heavy
NOTE: I've done experience for Kell's Healing but its notupdated on Health report.  I'll do that when do numbers for the spell in the update. Could be fully healed don't know yet.

Experience  one gets *400+* in this battle congrats to the MPV!

Congrats to Will and Kell to changes in stats/skills.  See report.

3 weapons damaged...none broken yet...darn

:)