[pnpgm] Game Update #175a - File 1220 - Hold time

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Jul 14 08:10:43 CEST 2011

   Just had a chance to read the post and I'm working on other/new ideas but for the time being but, seeing as the element of surprise is gone as far as this chamber is concerned, perhaps if someone calls out to the rest of the party regarding the last human....

(Arawn may do just that but, as he's invisible, he's not sure if he wants to ruin his chances of taking out the orb by alerting the Vong to his presence:)

And don't worry, there are several of us the dwarves failed to alert- the dwarves are gonna get flogged but good!