[pnpgm] GAme Update #175 - File #1217 - Doors bleed?

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 21:26:18 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 10:52 PM, Scott Adams <longshotgm at netzero.com> wrote:

>             Sadly folks forgot the humans near the harvesting north
>             Shaper.  So two are dead.  Not even Arawn who is closest
>             can run to stop the next death in time on foot.

Z',  Fremea did either of you mention the humans?  I only remember them
mentioning the Vong and can we see them from are present location.  So Scott
how many phases movement is the Vong from the remaining human.  If I can see
the location and the situation I would try telaporting to the location and
casting Insb. on both of us if I can do all of that before the Vong arrive
as well as finish this Vong or at least get away safely.  I know a lot to
accomplish in a short amount of time.