[pnpgm] Game Update #144

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Jan 17 01:59:51 CET 2011

<- Zhou stands with arms crossed and looks around. "This is not a good start of the day.  I had hoped to get to the cabin to learn what it might hold like maps or info.  But it is no use now as it burns.">

   "Our scouts may have something to report or the box clues to be discovered. If nothing else, I have a few options to narrow down our search."

<- Caladan nods at Arawn's words, "mercy is the best choice.  But it has to be a blow that will do the job before the bugs just revive him again.  Then you should burn the body to ensure the bugs do not survive."  Caladan speaks calmly in Marentian.>

   (Marentian) "The house fire should prove fitting as a pyre. Let us hope that the insects aren't immune to flame. If so, then into the water," Arawn replied solemnly.

   He then took the man's hand and did what he could to ease his pain before his passing.