[pnpgm] Game Update #142 - File #1017 - The Phoenix & Rebirth

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Thu Jan 6 18:44:22 CET 2011

  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

  Cover Story Info: [HD- House member, F-Foreigner, N-native non house]
     Arawn      aka Arawn         as Teacher to daughter [F]
     Ben'dar    aka Bu Da         as Horse expert        [F]
     Caladan    aka Ca Lu         as Guard/Archer        [N]
     Chion      aka Capt. Chu Mai as Sailor Trustee      [HD]
     Farseeker  aka Fu Sa         as Guard               [F]
     Fremea     aka Lin Mong      as Noble child         [HD] [Disguised]
     Kell       aka Swan          as Trader              [F]
     Kiet       aka Kiet Sunan    as Zhou's servant      [F]
     Raban      aka Toban Nu      as Entertainer/Guard   [F]
     Strie'bog  aka Sun Zhu       as Entertainer         [N]
     Unali      aka Tun Au        as Zhou's wife         [HD]
     Will       aka Sun Tzu       as hunt master         [F]
     Z'leyra    aka Kakita Junami as Healer              [F]
     Zhou       aka Zhou Wa       as Baron Noble         [HD]

     Game Web Site - http://www.furvert.net/longshotgm/pbem/index.htm
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshotgm at netzero.com

     Game Update #142 in sequence (file #1017)

     Post from Kell: [Re: Actions]
       "The problem of the Vong digging in is bad for the Katai.....

       Ha'Kell whispers to everyone near, "Is there someway we can...
     GM: Ack.

     From Arawn: [Re: Actions]
       "I agree with Kell on this," Arawn replied. "Tor is already....
       ------
       Arawn's face was a stoic mask as he watched the man writhe on the...
       "I can translocate with three others to the shack if we're to...

       OOC: Please reply if anyone is interested in doing this. If I don't
       hear anything by tomorrow afternoon I'll post with an adjusted set
       of actions.
       -----
       Arawn just shook his head, 'No', as a reply. His methods required...
     GM: Ack.

     From Kiet: [Re: Actions]
       Kiet marches over to the tall elf with a look of complete anger.

       Kiet sticks a finger in his face and angrily says, "No!  No more
     GM: Ack. I like the god reference!  That's how to play in the
         pnp world and in character.  Always kudos to see that.