[pnpgm] Eagle

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 04:36:26 CET 2011

Ha'Kell watches and listens as the groups springs into non-action, or partial
action, or stealth mode.  Grabbing Z'leyra's clothes, he also waits for the
flyer to take off.  If the Vong find the group then any possible intelligence
gathering by following the flyer is lost.

After the flyer and our two flying trackers take off, he rushes in to help
anyone that needs it or save whatever can be saved.