[pnpgm] Eagle

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Tue Jan 4 22:09:22 CET 2011

Unali: "Z'leyra, that would be worth the try. And as Fremea watches it
with the telescope, we have another shot at finding out where they go.

Arawn, if you want to position yourself better, please do so. Let them
depart and then see what can be rescued here."

Unali keeps cover until the flyer is out of sight. If it does not depart
and seems to have detected the group, change of plans will follow.

OOC: Seems the week/month of dying computers. The PC we use as TV/VCR
died and has turned out to be such an old and convoluted setup, it took
me a few days to rescue all old recordings and get it to record new
shops. All seems well and the kids are happy again, watching old
episodes of sesame street.