[pnpgm] Eagle

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Jan 4 02:06:23 CET 2011

   "The fliers are very fast. I'm hoping you can keep up."

   Arawn looks to the burning shack.

   "If not then we'll need any clues that might be in the hut. I'll wait a bit to see if they leave before moving through the trees to the far side of the shack."

Scott, I'm not sure how quickly the fire is spreading but unless it grows so quickly as to engulf the house during this time Arawn will stay put for around a minute or so before moving forward with the plan to slip through the woods.