[pnpgm] Game Update #141

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Jan 4 01:17:49 CET 2011

   Arawn nodded his agreement and shot Will a grin, though in an instant his eyes were focused once again on the area of the burning shack.

   'Wasn't going to 'jump' unless Unali's plan was to move forward quickly."

   <OOC:   Will in not to concerned with the traslocate... >

   OOC: Wasn't sure what the party's plan was... sit and watch; rush the Vong and overwhelm them; sneak into the house... so Arawn threw the suggestion out there in case the plan was to cover the 100ft quickly instead of losing precious phases running in the open.

   Edit: < Also, to give Kiet's plans a chance... > Meant Kell's plan Sorry:) LoL.