[pnpgm] Game Update #141

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Jan 4 00:40:49 CET 2011

   As posts are quiet, not really sure what the party's plan is so I'll improvise:)

   I noticed in the description that there is some forest cover. If it would be enough for Arawn to be able to take advantage of his elvish ability to hide invisibly (non-magical) in the forest he'll do so. He doesn't want to alert the Vong if he can help it and will keep his distance, at least 100ft as that's the current space between party and Vong. If I'm reading the map correctly the visible Vong and Flier are on the west so Arawn will try and move quietly and unobserved/'invisible' through the tree cover in the east. He'll try and make the most of his elven senses along with Forest Survival/Forester skill and keep an eye out for any hidden Vong traps/creations/sentinels so as to avoid them. His goal to is to make it to a spot where the east wall of the house is visible from the forest and study it for an entrance while hidden and keeping the Vong in view as well.

   As I'm not sure if there is another plan going on or if everyone is mostly sitting around/waiting for you to improvise for them, if a party member (he'll look to Unali first) signals the group/Arawn to wait he will remain put.
   Also, to give Kiet's plans a chance Arawn will not head out immediately but wait with the party a short bit to see if the Vong are about to pull out of the area.