[pnpgm] Game Update #141

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Mon Jan 3 06:40:47 CET 2011

Kiet marches over to the tall elf with a look of complete anger.

Kiet sticks a finger in his face and angrily says, "No!  No more magic!  Have you learned nothing?"

"Wait till we find where they are based...THEN cast all the magic you want.  It might help attract the authorities.  But by Domiel's Eyes, stop using magic until then!"