[pnpgm] Game Update #141 - File #1000 - Burnt flesh in the morning

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Jan 3 05:57:10 CET 2011

   Arawn just shook his head, 'No', as a reply. His methods required magic and might not prove successful with the magically resistant Vong flier.

Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 16:43:52 -0800
From: love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
To: longshotgm at netzero.com; pnpgm at abroere.xs4all.nl
Subject: Re: [pnpgm] Game Update #141 - File #1000 - Burnt flesh in the	morning

Ha'Kell whispers to everyone near, "Is there someway we can track this flyer?  If so, I suggest we let it leave and follow it.  It may lead us to the next larger base."  He tries to be both quick and quiet.  There isn't much time for planning.