[pnpgm] Game Update #141 - File #1000 - Burnt flesh in the morning

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 01:43:52 CET 2011

"The problem of the Vong digging in is bad for the Katai.  Assuming we can stop
the initial invasion, the cleanup could take a long, long time.  One possibility
- make a copy of the list and give it to Tor.  He was already curious and
suspicious about the Peace Bridage tavern.  Then he can start the cleanup of the
Peace Bridage and help all of Katai, maybe even us indirectly.  What are your
thoughts on this?"  Kell asks whoever is awake at the tavern at this late hour.
"Any major objections?  This is work we won't be able to do."

          The Vong simply turns and heads back to the Flyer.  As he
        walks a bark is heard in the distance.  A bark that sounds
        like another Vong, likely from inside the Flyer, is heard
        very faintly.  The first Vong turns and scans the darkness.

Ha'Kell whispers to everyone near, "Is there someway we can track this flyer?
If so, I suggest we let it leave and follow it.  It may lead us to the next
larger base."  He tries to be both quick and quiet.  There isn't much time for
planning.