[pnpgm] Update #152 - Kiet and Kell have a conversation

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:39:29 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 2:05 PM, Wout Broere <broere at powersandperils.org>wrote:

> On the other hand, I'm not going to push for such a jump either, and if
> there are opposing voices, I suggest we take a vote.
>
> But with that vote, I think goes a discussion on magic detection. How does
> it work, what do we know and can we benefit from it.

Will "I think Unali is right.  There have been a few of us who have been
debating the merits and risks of this for some time but we are not the only
ones it will effect.  There are 14 of us and its not just those debating it
or the magic users or even Chion who we are expecting to do most of the work
who will have to live or die as a result.  Even Zhou (with obvious disdain
in his voice) should get a vote.  I think we should let any one who thinks
why or why not state there case and then put it to an up or down vote.  That
way even though we are all in this together everyone gets a fair say.

For myself I think the reasons for be more than those against but in truth I
cant see clearly in this.  As Unali said we just don't know for that reason
we should let everyone speak there peace. "