[pnpgm] (no subject)

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Tue Dec 20 05:39:20 CET 2011

OOC: Remember to bring more than the usual 5 clones.

  We often needed more than 5 to finish a chapter of Paranoia. Both the
players and the GM were burning through them at a high rate. Fond
memories of the hair dryer shaped flame thrower (no, you have no idea
what it does, but it is shaped like a hair dryer. There is a button to
press. You don't want to annoy friend computer by using it on empty
space, do you?) and the super glue coated nuclear hand grenade.