[pnpgm] Game Update #198

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Dec 19 23:08:13 CET 2011

OOC:

   I'll work on the spell:)

IC:

   "Are you sure about Squirt?," Arawn asked. "Can you ensure that he won't get himself into trouble?"

From: Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com
To: sang_real at msn.com; pnpgm at abroere.xs4all.nl
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 15:01:26 -0700
Subject: RE: [pnpgm] Game Update #198

OOC - Paranoia.  he he.  Fun
game.    Maybe we need some clones
here...

IC:

"I've reconsidered, let's send all the captives out.
Using Illusions to show more Vong will just alert them to us, let's use stealth
as we have so far.  I can send Squirt here scouting ahead." says
Kell.