[pnpgm] Game Update #198

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Mon Dec 19 21:30:00 CET 2011

OOC: I thought that Unali's suggestion was to send ALL prisoners
outside. If a few are armed to keep the others safe, that is fine, but
to have them tag along is a recipe for disaster.

In our table top group we loved having untrained hirelings/rescued
villager/etc along. We called them Harrys and the running gag was to
have them killed off at the highest possible rate with a GM that would
not allow us to outright kill them, or shove them in harms way.

Scott, I hope the PC is behaving? I have been tracking network issues
(burned out wireless access point) half the night.

Unali: "I agree with Arawn. to move the fastest, act as silent as we
can, all former prisoners should keep together and get out of the Mount
as soon as possible.

If you are ready, let's get going. As soon as all are up the ladder and
out of sight, we should open this door and move on as well. Is everybody
present once again?"