[pnpgm] Game Update #197

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 6 02:07:59 CET 2011

When Fremea hears the idea she smirks, "I believe you might just have a problem there, there will be some short vong." She just giggles to herself.

Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 12:28:38 -0900
From: jorosto at gmail.com
To: longshotgm at netzero.com
CC: pnpgm at abroere.xs4all.nl
Subject: Re: [pnpgm] Game Update #197

As Will looks around and picks up his daggers and otherwise gets  ready to move on says "I just had an idea suppose we put a fake Vong at the front and back of our group as we move into the heart of the fortress it might give a few extra seconds if we run into anyone before they realize who we are and react"

OCC:  it always worked for Luke