[pnpgm] Game Update #197

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri Dec 2 16:37:43 CET 2011

   "Thank you, Fremea," Arawn replied. "You're right, the spell is simple. My concern was resistance, if the constructs are resistant to magics like their Vong creators and if they are hardy enough to resist a basic casting. Trained, my ability to cast it would be at the most basic level for I am unpracticed with it and doing so as a natural ability would prove far more costly in spiritual energy than the teleport or sleep. If you're confident that the most basic casting will suffice I will attempt it but I will also accompany you to see the Faerry.
   It isn't an issue of time. The work here will take a but a minute and she will be... safe... until then," he said sadly. "It is my duty and honor as a druid of the Sidh to perform the proper rite for her spirit to be at rest and move on. The druids in the Pavassa, though respected, are tied to other forces and not directly to the Sidh. Please understand the importance of this, its significance. I know this might not seem like something important to you but I was raised among the Sidh and know their ways and I have seen the transition of spirits in the God-Lands and ask that you trust me on this... for her sake."