[pnpgm] Game Update #197

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri Dec 2 05:47:17 CET 2011

   As he waited to hear from the mages and unsure as to what Chion and Caladan would choose to do, Arawn seemed to ponder something for a moment before adding,

   "If I need be that I should Slay the Tame, Fremea, the spell you cast, was it taught to you in a proper manner it or was it cast through the power of your spirit? If the former, were you able to free her with the most basic of castings (EL 0)?

   I'm sorry to ask but I wonder if the life-force of the Embraces is strong enough to resist a basic casting or if something stronger is needed."