[pnpgm] Kiet's reaction

Wout Broere broere at powersandperils.org
Thu Dec 1 22:24:08 CET 2011

Unali finally seems roused and speaks up: "Zhou, please lead them to
safety. I feel the strain of all these fights is getting to the group.
The vong are many and we are spread thin here. We certainly don't need
the strain of having to watch and protect an unarmed group of friends.

Mun, for your safety and ours, it would be wise that you find shelter in
the big cave or in the forest outside soon. Zhou or others could lead
you. But with all the unknown Vong still waiting behind this door
(touches the door with her hand) we cannot spare more than one able fighter.

Please go. If there are more friends that can be saved we will do
everything we can. The Empire will wake to another day."

OOC: Scott, thought I had sent an email earlier moving Unali to the
door. Missed that in the updates. Farseeker to the rescue though. No
need to correct, but not sure if my emails reach you off list.