[pnpgm] Game Update #180 - File #1252 - Initial plans made

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Fri Aug 12 06:39:32 CEST 2011

  HT Aliaver/Player          Character Name    Type    Status/Notes  Sex
  R1.John Haight...........Arawn.............Druid  .Normal/Alfar  Ma
  ??.Chris Wells...........Ben'dar...........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.Tom Corckett..........Caladan...........Wizard  Normal/Human  Ma
  W2.Marcel Liberty........Chion.............Sailor..Normal/Human  Ma
  W3.Ryan Torres...........Farseeker.........Warrior.Normal/Human  Ma
  --.Tobie Bonahoom........Fremea............Sidh....Normal/Faerry Fe
  R2.Mark Murtha...........Kell..............Trader..Normal/Human..Ma
  R1.David Sanders.........Kiet.Sunan........Acrobat Normal/Human  Ma
  R4.J H Hooten............Raban.Usherwood...Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W2.Robert Maxwell........Strie'bog.........Bard....Normal/Human..Ma
  W4.Wout Broere...........Unali.............Ninja...Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 John.Stowman..........Will..............Hunter..Normal/Human..Ma
  R4.Alex Koponen..........Z'leyra...........Healer..Normal/Human  Fe
  R1 NPC...................Zhou Kiwat........Noble...Normal/Human..Ma
     NPC...................Captain.Lin.......Warrior.Normal/Human..Ma
     Animals: Corona [Eagle] Z'leyra, Tef'wo (Horse) Ben'dar,

     Game Web Site - http://www.furvert.net/longshotgm/pbem/index.htm
     Private emails (not public actions) to longshotgm at netzero.com

     Game Update #180 in sequence (file #1252)

       From Kiet: [Re: Skills]
         Perhaps the availability of the axe, or noose, plus weakened or
         drugged prisoners, plus assistants/guards...etc...would make...
         [*** Rest deleted sicne not game related ***]
       GM: Ack. Made comments directly on the skill post on the link.  I'll
           try to post them as well.  Thanks for opinions.

       From Kell: [Re: Skills]
         Assassin - a point that was hinted at, but never actually
         addressed - poisons, complex plans, and other less combat...
         [*** Rest deleted sicne not game related ***]
       GM: Ack. Thanks for opinions.  Appreciated as well.  I'll put
           it on the site as well.  The main point I'm making is the
           flair and use of the skill denotes experience.  It just seems
           silly for a person to strike a dagger against a neck to kill
           a person.  Yet he can gain 10 points for just that if the
           dice is good?  Bleh.  So this is where I find the experience
           granted is a bit much.  Now if he did a elaborate execution
           machine took time to impress a King then sure 10 points.