[pnpgm] Game Update #179

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Fri Aug 12 02:57:51 CEST 2011

   Arawn's brow furrowed as he pondered Strie'bog's words regarding the dead man's message.

   "Who knows the source of those words but perhaps you're right, Strie'bog. It's something I'll have to pray and think on while we're here. Thank you."

   Unsure as to what the next step actually was Arawn remained quiet, studying the room. When Kell broke the silence the alfar turned his attention back to the group.

   "Whatever path we follow I would suggest trying to keep the humans and vong casteless alive. Altruism aside, this place is large and if we are to discover exactly what's going on here, where everything is, and how to stop it we're likely going to need, or at least will greatly benefit from,  inside help. And I imagine that the slaves will be our best bet for that."