[pnpgm] Game Update #161 - File #1149 - Alliances are formed

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 23:38:07 CEST 2011

Will:  "Crawling in a steam vent...  sounds dangerous...  I like it."

Will will start to gather up his armor extra weapons and other supplies such
as rope which he will put in his backpack.  He will also take his ax and cut
some small saplings into 14" to 18" stakes and collect some apples including
a few wormy ones for protein.

OOC:   I'm not really sure from the description of the vent that I know
where exactly it is how much climbing will be involved etc but will try to
gather whatever would be appropriate.