[pnpgm] Game Update #161 - File #1149 - Alliances are formed -

Murtha, Mark Mark.Murtha at dishnetwork.com
Mon Apr 11 17:28:40 CEST 2011

Looking at everyone, then glancing at Arawn and Caladan, "I wish there is some way we can have cover going for that cave.  Another thunderstorm right now would be handy."  Changing from Katai to Marentian, hoping the Captain doesn't understand since no one has either tested him or asked him, Kell adds, "I too know Thunderhead.  If we want to risk the Vong sensing our, talents, used we can also summon an Air Elemental to provide the storm.  Arawn or I can do that."

Grinning to show his white teeth, "If we choose some kind of storm distraction, at least only our clothes will get wet.  But seriously, stopping them seeing us is important.  I just don't know if the chance they'll detect the mana is worth the gain of physical stealth."

Switching back to Katai, and not meaning to stop Farseeker or Zhou from responding [maybe it's me being impatient],  "I say we go sooner.  We can't wait for night.  Perhaps they're preparing something large and tonight will be too late."