[pnpgm] Regarding summoning

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Thu Apr 7 15:04:11 CEST 2011

   Arawn follows Kiet's gaze toward Kell.

   "I know you're familiar with the elements of earth. If you plan on doing any summoning I have something that could benefit you if you're interested," the alfar offered to the half-elf, his hand lifting up a talisman, a triangle of wood with a silver circle inset about size of quarter.
   "My elements of air and water will likely be less effective when summoning elementals once we are underground and I can hand it over to you just before we make our way underground."