[pnpgm] Game Update #160b - File #1130 - A happy family again

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 08:18:09 CEST 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 9:56 AM, Scott Adams <longshotgm at netzero.com> wrote:

>           "Four days ago.  We scouted for one day.  Then we found
>         the valley from our info by a local farmer.  We then
>         scouted and stayed for over a day.  My partner could be
>         tracking my group by now."  He rubs his eyes clearly tired
>         and drained. "At least I think its been that long.  When
>         you stare for hours at the valley and that rock your eyes
>         start to fail.  Time passes quickly and one gets a bit
>         confused.  Being in the field long can do that. "

"So you have been watching that rock for between one and three days.  What
kind of movements have you seen of the flying things or of grey headed
creatures?  Have you seen any leave the mount an if so where from?  When
they attacked how did they use the flyer's... and the troops?

OCC:  I'm assuming that we also give a report to Unali about the same time
as fremea so that we get to hear her information and she ours.

To Fremea:  "How much of the top of the mount was a mana barren did you
notice anything similar about the cave?"

To Arawn: "Have you seen anything like it around the mount or anywhere else
for that matter?"