[pnpgm] Game Update #160b

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Apr 4 07:58:55 CEST 2011

   Arawn had been looking for signs of a trail, something that indicated the regular passage of large creatures to and from the Rising Mount as he scouted. He studied the cave with interest, wishing he could take a closer look but, wanting to avoid the use of magic, resigned himself to the limited view currently allowed. When he noticed the barren land between the forest and the mountain a thought occured to him.

   "I wonder if the Vong have trapped some of the areas between the forest and Rising Mount?," he whispered to Will.
   "The lack of even animal tracks seems odd to me. I'm half tempted to toss something out there and test to see if something's lying just under the dirt but maybe it's best to wait on that until we're done."

   Scott, do these unmarked barren areas seem to have a common tie, like occuring on seeming 'blind spots' (where it would be difficult to hide a Vong watchman) if one were to approach Rising Mount?