[pnpgm] Clarify..

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Sat Oct 30 03:52:35 CEST 2010

Kiet is NOT wearing the ring armor.  Just the Leather underarmor.  It's hard
to be stealthy in metal armor.  Hence the leaving of the helmet too.  Kiet
will take the shield, though.  The shield should be muffled as necessary.

Kiet will bring along a waterproof tube he uses for special papers...healing
kit...darkest clothes available.  If the warstaff is being offered, I'd love
to borrow it.  Belt pouch, but no money.  One large bag with rope
pieces...always keep one in (shield?) hand or at ready on belt