[pnpgm] Game Update #129 - File #962 - PB tavern found

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 09:15:06 CEST 2010

Fremea thinks things over, remembering how she got into some of the 'jobs' she had to do before coming with this group. She would fly up to a window and find out what is being said before they move in, or she could get the lock on the roof trap undone and hope that no one is right there as she sneaks in.

"I think if I get up to a window and listen in first, we could learn something of what is going on. We need the advantage here and I don't see we have it quite yet."

She waits for responses.