[pnpgm] Game Update #128 - File #953 - Curse or Fate?

Tobie Bonahoom bonahoom at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 10:43:55 CEST 2010

Fremea has been quiet this whole time, mostly just listening and watching everything going on. The staff as they roam around the room doing their jobs, but picking up the small things that most people miss, such as the sneers and head bobs about different tables. Watching for anything that would lead to alarm or a warning.

Hearing the reports for the night, she leans in (more like stands on her seat and leans in), "I will be dressed for the night and get there quickly to the shack. We must leave as soon as possible. Tonight I will not need to sleep as you, 'father.' Where is this place?" Turning to Unali. After getting the info and where they will meet up outside of the walls, she excuses herself from the table. "Father, it is late and I have much learning from my teacher. If it pleases you I will retire for the night." Though she really does not wait for answer, as she gets down from the table and heads to her room.

In her room, she will dress for the night time 'job.' Afterward, she will go out the window (making sure no ones knows she is leaving that way) and get to the wagon. She will retrieve her items, and apply all her old practices for flying with and covering up any important items and things that gleam in light.

She will then fly, from a dark spot that no one will notice her, very high up that she would not be detected from (hopefully) and go to meet up with Unali and any of the others.