[pnpgm] Game Update #125

John Haight sang_real at msn.com
Sat Oct 16 16:45:26 CEST 2010

> Arawn - How long do you get this search going for a wagon? It is a deserted warehouse district near nightfall.

   - No more than a quick look around the corners for one that might be in sight and easily taken without anyone likely to notice. If nothing is seen then he'd keep a look out for one as the group moves, assuming that we don't come up with another solution to moving the man with us without drawing notice.

> Exactly where is this "good place" to transmute teh guy? The warehouse your at is a bit hot and smoky now. You can go inside it but otherwise not sure where this good place is?

   - Just looking for a spot that provides some cover, preferably without windows or few windows if possible looking towards the spot. Arawn would scan the area to see if anyone is watching before entering cover. If such a spot isn't within sight then Arawn will begin to work with the others to carefully move the man and will keep a look out for such a spot along the way.

   If having to move the man for the time being, Arawn will stick to the side streets and other areas that are likely or seem to be the least active/populated (he'll take advantage of his Trailing skill to help pick a path and avoid detection along the way). If along the way he finds a secluded spot with cover from potentially prying eyes he'll resort to the Transmutation plan for now unless a wagon is found first.

   He's open to any suggestions from the others on a plan or modifications to his plans (he'll quietly share his plans as he moves).

   Scott, BTW, if the fire hasn't spread far enough to make moving back into the entrance of the building for cover risky/dangerous he'll do that to Transmute the man.

   To the Group:

   "I didn't have a chance to check things out upstairs but if someone wants to risk a quick jaunt up there it might prove beneficial if papers or some other clue hasn't been destroyed yet."