[pnpgm] Game Update #124 - File #938 - Into the Fire

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Mon Oct 11 21:19:49 CEST 2010

  <oops sent to wrong email again!

Raban walks with the others but is a bit distracted thinking about
everything that occurred. Something was wrong, it did not fit together
right.
"Is it possible the Vong somehow arranged this horrible scene at the
execution to increase the rage and hate against those with Magic? Was
everything done with magic or was part of that some of the odd Vong
tools, like those fire orbs? Can the Vong teleport in some manner? The
whole scene was planned, though the women had to know she would die.
There was no way to guarantee she could escape with the timing they
used. Yes, she knew she would die and what she was going to do was more
important to her. Hers was the dramatic role that was to incite more
violence. Did she actually do any magic? Or did she use things to make
it look like she did? Could the Vong control of people allow them to
suicide like that or could we see the conflict in their actions? It does
not quite fit together, something was faked or poorly executed in their
story so it strikes me are wrong. Sorry, when you have performed in so
many plays, seeing someone Else's act always brings out the critic."

<Life is but a play with more serious critics