[pnpgm] And now for something completely different...

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Sat Oct 9 06:48:59 CEST 2010

[Hopefully Monty Python won't sue]

   * Adventure #5 Vote Results

       With 20 possible adventure scenerios to choose from folks have made
     their choice.  With 10 people able to vote 8 voted.  Two never even
     seemed to care about it or notice it.

       Though no clear majority was deteremined we'll go with the most
     votes.  Some voted for ANY so those votes would carry over to the
     majority as well.  With 40% of the vote going to Adventure #13 and
     30% going to Adventure #14.

       Adventure idea #13 is fun for Fremea and #14 was Kell's stuff.
     I was going to consider doing a combo for both but since Mark
     is a bit busy and distracted we'll just tackle Fremea as the center
     of the next adventure.

       I want to give folks an adventure centering around them so folks can
     learn more about them and their back story.  I think it adds spice
     to the overall story and player arcs.

       Once we enter the final phase of this adventure there will be a
     couple more votes on how the party will return home and the IBT
     issue from that vote.  So stayed for those things to come.

       In the next few weeks I'll be working on the general outline for
     Adventure #5 so stay tuned.

       I've not heard back from the possible new player so guess he is still
     reading files or has changed his mind.

       Stay tuned for more news...

     Your GOD
     Games Operational Director