[pnpgm] Kiet's reactions to Nom Amor+

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Fri Oct 1 18:09:42 CEST 2010

           Upstairs when Farseeker notices blood pour out of Unali's
         black armor he considers jumping. He turns to Kiet. "Jump!
         go help her.  I'll have to run downstairs."

Kiet simply looks aghast with his mouth open at Farseeker.  Jump?  JUMP!?!  And do what, exactly?  Is this over-muscled oaf a fool as well as insane?  That's a long bleeping drop!  Not to mention that all Kiet has is a stinkin' dagger and NO ARMOR.  Kiet's not that stupid.  Warriors may be that stupid...but not the old ones...

After the fight is done so quickly...

           "Never mind."  Farseeker tells Kiet as he gets to the door.

Kiet gives Farseeker that 'No Kidding' look.  Being a good actor, there's little doubt about what the look means.

As soon as practical, Kiet would like to read thru any of the documents and see if they are in a language he knows.  If so, it's time to read them real fast.

Damn the High Elder, Kiet thinks.  This situation is simply getting ridiculous.  First we are told we can't use our greatest magical strengths, then we keep getting into these brawls.  Kiet's not really interested in becomming someone's, or some thing's, weapon sheath.  What's needed here is a lancer troop, not some mish-mash of individuals, half of whom are nearly helpless without their magics.

Kiet simply growls under his breath over that thought.