[pnpgm] Kiet's response to Kell gains entry

Schnockel dasandersx at comcast.net
Thu Nov 25 02:01:54 CET 2010

Kiet silently groans when his impetuous friend Kell hands over his spear.  Kiet looks at Kell with that "I've got a bad feeling about this" look, but Kell doesn't seem to notice.  He just goes on his merry way to get into trouble only Kell can generate.

Kiet is obviously unhappy about this, but there is little that can be done now.  On the plus side, the spear might be an excellent distraction should it be necessary to attack anyone....chuck it first then follow up with shield butt and dagger.

Kiet hears Will's comment and shares his frustration.

"No ideas from me, other than stay hidden for now.  They probably have lookouts.  Hmm...that reminds me....perhaps we should pull back and relocate.  If the lookout noticed that Kell was hiding here, he might also send someone around to check out the hidey-hole Kell came from to see if Kell brought friends...which, of course, he did."  Kiet smiles a quick little smile.  Let us move to another location and keep an eye on that door."