[pnpgm] Game Update ...some number...

Scott Adams longshotgm at netzero.com
Fri Nov 12 18:35:12 CET 2010

This update should be easy to do.  Since no posts from the PB base team to react do can't do anything.  So there.  I'm done. :)  Whew!  Tough one.

Wout is away so expect nothing from him.  But the other 3 likely still in town?  Will let them react to the situation posted 3 days ago.

If still nothing by Monday night will move on regardless...

Now to rest...this was an exhausting update...

On a side note. I've been working on the next adventure ideas.  I have a opening scene in mind.  Still have to tinker out the other ideas.