[pnpgm] How much actions?

John Stowman jorosto at gmail.com
Sat May 29 04:21:27 CEST 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 3:33 PM, Scott Adams <longshotgm at netzero.com> wrote:

> Good question.  No.  Those inside are not aware.  Once they are aware any
> actions posted will be from that poitn on.  Eventually i can and have to
> assume Raban leaves the house simply cause he will hae a backache bending
> over. So he by sheer figuring will be the first to notice a problem outside.
>  This is how I'm assuming it.  Though others could in theory leave sooner.
>  But will assume Raban to be the catalyst.
>
> To clarify.
> The Vong are moving east to West.  Riders NW to SE.  So reallyt eh vgon are
> running toward the party/houses and riders.
>
> I know map can be confusing but read it on the website it doesn't remove
> teh tabs there.

So if I'm following the map the clarifications and the sequence of events
the Vong are in plain sight of the riders though not on an intercept
course.  By the time we are alerted to the situation they may well be about
half way to wherever they are each going.  We should get to see the reaction
of the riders to the Vong and the Vong to the riders which should give us
some indication of which way things are going to go.