[pnpgm] ...supplement...

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 16:44:01 CEST 2010

OOC - Kell is designed as more of the "lone wolf" type fighter/mage, hence Whirlwind and Heat.  Useful, but can hit teammates.  Same w/ summoning and Earth Strength.  This would come out in talk/play especially after this fight.

"Unali, for the Baroness group, can one of you teleport back with her while the others fight?  Save her first.  And the other hostages."  as he finishes prep for fight, readying spear and shield and watching as Ben'dar decides to charge ahead.

"Outside group, I can Whirlwind and Fly and try to wipe them out?"  [Max EL Flying then Whirlwind]  "Or Battle Mind?"  Turning his horse and staying with the group.