[pnpgm] Game Update #81 - File #672 - UFO Combat ph29-30

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Tue Mar 23 14:57:35 CET 2010

   Raban growls a little to himself over all the missed chances, but now
this UFO will feel his wrath. All his skill is focused on killing his
enemy, but once the shot is off he will take evasive action. If it
survives he will continue to shoot it again as it passes him.
[Assuming Raban survives too, LOL Likely not the best idea he has had.
But the UFO will definitely feel it, especially if the Dice decide to be
friendly.