[pnpgm] Game update #77 - File #650 - UFO Combat starts

Mark love_to_travel_mark at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 16:16:46 CET 2010

[Scott, can you label where the barn is?  Where the MFD took off?  I think I know, but it's not clear to me.  Thanks.]

While riding Kell will cast Elemental Powers - Earth.  Max EL w/ Language.  If necessary, he will slow his horse a little to make it easier.  If it fails he'll cast it a second time, since he thinks there is time until the MFD is in range.

When it looks like the MFD is getting closer, Kell casts Battle Mind, affecting himself and one other person if in range.