[pnpgm] Game Update #76

john haight sang_real at msn.com
Tue Mar 9 02:53:55 CET 2010

   Arawn is planning on casting it on those closest for now and staying nearby so shouldn't be a problem. As I'm not sure exactly where everyone is Scott will determine things but I'll try to keep Arawn close by. If someone looks like they are about to run off and away from Arawn he'd avoid casting it on that person.

   Scott, Arawn will let those people affected by BM know during the battle if possible.