[pnpgm] Game Update #76

John Hooten jhooten at windstream.net
Mon Mar 8 22:48:31 CET 2010

<Thanks for pointing out where the spell write up was. Powerful, but the
area and inclusions limit it quite a bit. But any boost is important, so
Raban would welcome the help if he is close by.

<Question for GM: Is there any way Bless aids Bow use? I do not have
version 2 data on combat rules, so must assume Bow does not use OCV

<I suppose Raban can always get in front of it so it smashes into him,
should take the flyer out ;) But I suspect it would hurt a LOT