[pnpgm] Game Update #76

john haight sang_real at msn.com
Mon Mar 8 20:30:24 CET 2010

   Talk to Arawn about it. He's usually good about teaching things as long as certain magics are treated with respect and he doesn't get the feeling it would be used for dark ends.

   If you're unfamiliar mechanically with the spell it's on the PnP site. Just check Rules> Magic and Spells> New Spells then scroll down to find Battle Mind.

   [Would it perhaps be best if it were someone you had already practiced with first?]

   - The spell isn't disorienting and automatically acclimates a person to it so no pre-training is needed. If Will isn't comfortable with Arawn casting it on him just let me know and we can assume you mentioned it when it was brought up previously:)